Last year Spence-Chapin staff and community participated in the NYC Pride March for the first time and had a memorable experience! We’re thrilled to be walking in the March alongside LGBTQ parents, their families, and their allies again on June 25th and we invite you to join us!
- There are multiple exit points throughout the march. Come walk with us for a few blocks or the entire route! We will be meeting at 11:30AM at 120 Park Avenue – NW corner of 41stSt.
- Marching contingents are given check-in and step-off times. We will wait in the formation area near Grand Central Station for about 2 hours before our group officially enters the march. Our estimated step-off time is 2:00PM. If you join us, we encourage you to bring food, water, sunscreen, and other necessities. There are portable relief facilities and water filling stations at several points within the formation area.
- We are located in the front of the middle section of the March. This means less time waiting in the formation area.
- The march typically takes 60-90 minutes to travel from formation to dispersal area (near Stonewall Inn).
- We are going to have a fun and rewarding day in the sun! It’s amazing to hear from spectators along the route about how they are connected to the adoption community.
- All are invited to join us as we celebrate the LGBTQ community so bring your closest friends and family members. Email email@example.com to learn more and sign up!
To contact us on the day of the event call: 917-885-1477